Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

who know more about the mini loader (compact loader) in Australia market

verano ยท 2012-10-08 09:00

HI,everyone,Because I am charge of Australia market,but I know less about this market. My company have mini loader which is small type of wheel loader,it's hydro-static system ,Our quality is very good with TUV certificate,normally be used in the farm . We have lots of customer in Eu market,In EU,the customers are already familiar with that kind of machine,for replacing of skid steer. In order to enter into Australia market,I would like to get more information,are there any to tell me the market shares of mini loader in Australia?How many units of mini loader and skid steers demand ? And who are the end customers? Thanks verano

Replies1
  1. #1Ryanrb252012-10-15 16:35

    Don't bother mate.....There are plenty of high quality Mini Loader Dealerships available to us already so i wouldn't waste your time. Ohh and there is no Mini loader that will ever replace a skid steer mate. I find the only benefit of a mini loader over a skid steer is less turning force and a bit more boom reach over kerbs etc..but 90% of the time if you can't do it on a skid steer the job can't be done with a mini loader.