Just wondering, who has the market share? who sells the most? Usedto be bobcat, maybe still is
Last i heard it was Bobcat at something like 55% and Cat at 15% and Case at 21%. That was a few years ago, just going from memory
Bobcat is still #1, followed by NH, CAT and Deere in no particular order. Case is nowhere close to #2 anymore. They were under double digits at the end of 2009. I should get 2010 numbers from my contacts sometime after the end of the March.
What are the leaders in Construction applications? I have tried out a s300 and was not impressed with the hydraulics compared to 75xt, even though the 75 is a smaller machine.
Bobcat Owns Roughly 35% of the market, Cat 20%, Deere 17%, NH 12%, and the rest make up the remaining....I think Case is actually right on NH's heels. These are rough numbers from what I remember from this past November, so they might be off by a point or two.... Bobcat has got their work cut out for them to stay on top....Deere and Cat are both coming at them pretty aggressively with new product, and doing a good job promoting (especially Deere, surprise, surprise!) their product. In my opinion, Deere is probably the one two watch gain market share. **Edit** Those numbers are skids and track loaders combined. Also interesting to note, wheeled skids still make up 70% of the market, although that number is shrinking year to year.