Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wht T

DMiller ยท 2025-07-26 19:12

Two story Falcon, expanded source:%20YouTube https://share.google/jks9vmkBKnbCET9li

Replies2
  1. #1Welder Dave2025-07-30 04:05

    I know some brothers on a farm that one of them bought a very similar Ford with the same power train but not the extended sleeper with a cattle trailer. Might have even been the same year. It was in very good shape and had a recently rebuilt engine. That brother passed away and apparently no one was interested in the truck but I'm not sure how much they advertised it. The widow of the brother sold it for $800! I said they might have got more putting it in an auction. I think a friend of there's with a couple IH's would have have paid more for it had he known. Just the engine was worth at least a few thousand $$$$. Looked like getting in and out would have been a pain to me but it was nice looking truck.

  2. #2DMiller2025-07-30 19:07

    Vomit Comets, cab rides on independent air ride, can shift and slew like no tomorrow, motion sickness inducer.