Hello how ya'll doing this Lovely Day. Getten a little Hot here in the Heart of Georgia,and it ain't just the weather. I got a John Deere 310c that will not move just put new shift solenoid on knowing that it was the part that I needed. Only weird thing now is to much fluid in transmission looks like brand new fluid when it was poured in. How can a machine that everything is running optium performance simply refuse to move?
in North Carolina we call it stubborn,, LOL sry, but good luck
Driveshaft between reverser and transmission turning? Put the mechanical shift in neutral, is it spinning?
Thanks for help landtraxco Just able to get back on backhoe. Guess I got gremlins now ,First time in 12plus yrs never failed to start. I have battery charger on, it's a new battery so doesn't take long to charge. now the gremlin if I am turning key to start engine the reverse beeper starts beeping. Right now I'm working through problem. Do you think somehow I have the shift solenoid installed wrong/upside down? when I get her fired up I can check if drive shaft turning. I know I can wiggle it by hand but not rotate a full turn. Again Thanks for the Help hope to follow up soon. Thanks
Hello, back with update on gremlins, killed'em all. I wish .In answering your question Mr landtraxco I Don't remember if driveshaft turned or not. But you know and every body knows that when these tractors are for farm use its hard to find time to work on them. so heres where I stand. I had reverser rebuilt several yrs ago builder put gasket and black silicone on trans casesing.When I drained fluid and took cover off That was the answer to my problems! all I had to do was clean the screen and ride from sun up to sun down! Well that lasted till I filled it back up cranked it and found no change. Drained fluid again on screen this time I did find maybe a baby spoon of fiber that looked like it may have came from brushes,also drained torque converter. Where she sits right now is with 2 wash outs of kerosene, first time kerosene driveshaft turned in neutral spinning wide open like it was going forward its would spin in 1 and 2 gears but not 3rd neutral wide open never spinning the other way. On the second washout it immediately went the other direction, it went wide open but did slow way down it would speed up if I throttled her higher but was afraid to with kerosene in her. I want to fill her up with fluid and see what she'll do but been doing to much reading and looking at schematics(all on 310D or newer) seems 310Cs are a change over yr or something anyway yesterday 3/21/ordered a tech man 1419
Update on 310c reverser cleanout is it good to go?
310C jd reverser cleanout need alittle help