Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Will this bucket fit…

utahjd1 ยท 2014-12-22 12:59

I'm looking at a front bucket that is on a 580e. I just want to make sure it will fit my c

Replies4
  1. #1AllDodge2014-12-22 17:26

    Don't know myself but I would do some measuring if all else fails. I did find this length with list length as 19'9" to 12'2" and width is 81" and 82". I know this does help to say if it will fit the arms and cylinders but it's a start. Hope someone else has more info http://www.casece.com/en_us/Equipment/Loader-Backhoes/Pages/580-SuperE.aspx

  2. #2sheepfoot2014-12-22 17:54

    The C had a 74" short lip standard. They made a short and long lip for the C/D/E/ all should inter change just get the width you need as wide as your back tires. The long lip were around 82" wide.

  3. #3melben2014-12-22 20:30

    Measure the area where the lower pins and upper arms must go in, I had to grind one extensively to get the old bucket to fit a newer machine as the customer wanted his old bucket but I believe that was putting a C bucket on an L. Could be wrong on the models but the later machine lower bushing area was a lot wider on the hoes involved. Mel

  4. #4backhoe12014-12-22 21:39

    Yes, I used to have a C and an E. Used the same snow bucket on both.