Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Winch

ohfd281 ยท 2008-02-03 15:27

been doing a little searching on the net with not much turning up. I've been looking around for a winch that will fit a D5 or D6 if anyone has any clue as to where i can find some info, or a website that sells them let me know thanks.:usa

Replies5
  1. #1hardtail2008-02-03 16:44

    What model? I would suggest your local or closest wreckers, they sell here for $300-1K for older, ebay is another option.

  2. #2woberlin2008-02-03 17:17

    I believe that is saw a winch for a d-6 on e-bay last night.

  3. #3d6peg2008-02-03 23:30

    Vail equipment out of Dallas has aftermarkets. If your looking for used try ARK Parts in Amarillo Tx., I am sure he has a few. (806) 371-9200

  4. #4ohfd2812008-02-04 00:12

    i'm just hanging back and looking around right now so no model to give, but i do know that i want to go with a D6, ran up on some good deals but none had a winch. I'm mostly wanting to know what a winch would cost for me to buy it and put it on. so if anyone knows any prices let me know. thanks

  5. #5MKTEF2008-02-04 14:13

    Carco got winches in different sizes. I have a winch video of our D65 at youtube. search for mktef, there's a video of it winching up a slope. http://www.paccarwinch.com/