Id like to add a door and windshield for my kubota. Its an open cab. The only time Id really use it is with the mowing attachment.
Kubota SVL75, SVL90 Tractor Cabs and Cab Enclosures - Sims Cab Depot Kubota SVL75, SVL90 Tractor Cabs and Cab Enclosures. Part #52SVL902 - Tractor Cabs by Sims Cab Depot. Sims Cab Depot manufactures tractor cabs, cab enclosures, tractor sunshades, and tractor cab accessories for compact tractors, lawn and garden tractors, machinery, and heavy equipment for most... www.cabdepot.com
Kubota SVL Skid Steer Door - Skid Steer Doors of North America Fits All Kubota SVL 75, SVL 75-2, SVL 90, SVL 90-2, SVL 95, SVL 95-2 Skid Steers. Comes With A Lifetime Warranty Against Breakage! skidsteerdoors.com
OEM Swing Door
Thanks i appreciate the reply
Be sure you get the correct speced door glass for your use. That could be a regular thin glass door, up to a really thick, shatterproof door made of Lexan, I think. You can destroy a door glass in about 5 minutes when mowing. don't ask me how I know!!!
im going to get lexan if I keep my machine. I might upgrade we ll see