Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Winter repairs.

Tyler d4c ยท 2021-02-01 21:04

Let's all show off what we're getting geared up for the up coming season

Replies7
  1. #1Tubroos2021-02-01 22:24

    Fixing this appalling mess... Swing tower bushing bore repair on a Case 580C. It has just a little bit of play in it right now...

  2. #2ETER2021-02-02 16:58

    A little JB weld around the new bush and you should be all set! Regards, Bob

  3. #3DMiller2021-02-02 18:09

    Least another thousand hours in that bush!!

  4. #4Vetech632021-02-02 18:50

    I didnt think you were supposed to replace those until the bearing blew through the boss! LOL

  5. #5Tubroos2021-02-02 19:21

    It really makes you wonder what people are thinking sometimes... Takes some dedication to let it get that badly worn!

  6. #6JLarson2021-02-03 00:22

    I thought you just ran till the hoe fell of the machine entirely? That isn't right??? I really need to change a warped front rotor on the service rig I ride every day, but who wants to work on nonsense all day then get back and work on your own nonsense? lol

  7. #7colson042021-02-03 18:48

    That was my day yesterday. Spent all day tearing out and hanging new free stalls in a barn. Then drove home and tore my rear brakes apart to find the source of a new grinding noise. Glad I did it yesterday though as the weather is gonna get very cold this weekend.