Does anyone know where to get a wiring diagram for a LRG 425 ford engine? Year is 2000. EPM number is not on controller. I bought a Woodchuck WC17 chipper with this engine and was told that the starter was bad. Replaced starter but engine will not start unless I jump the starter solenoid and then it only runs for second or two and then shuts down. Engine will start again only after turning ignition key off and back on and shuts down again. Only thing I can find wrong is there is no wire attached to the oil sender and no wire on the downstream side of the oil gauge. Without a wiring diagram with the pinout and part number for the for the EPM I am really dead in the water. Engine Distributors can fix me up but only for around $3500 for a new updated EPM controller and installation kit. If any member has a wiring diagram for this chipper or idea of where to go next, I would appreciate the help.
Check your PMs