Ok I have a 1845C - fairly new ownership. Got to looking and wires need attention. I can solder well but I need help identifying some of these. First there is a fuse panel with 4 fuses...inside 30 amp has a red wire attached to nothing. What is this for? This pic shows fuses and relays. The brighter yellow fuse inside one, has that red wire coming off it. Anyone know where this should be attached? thank you. Also does anyone know what each fuse is for?
Unfortunately, I'm no help here. I don't have any of that on my 1845c. I think I've got a wiring diagram though, if that might help?
I believe my 1845c is a 1999, I have a service manual but I'm not seeing this fuse block called out. the wiring diagram calls out a 20 amp fuse and says little else
Do you know your serial number. I'm looking at the diagram for 277353 and after. There should be: (not sure which end is which in your pic) 20A - light switch, lights 15A - hi flow 10A - backup alarm 15A - horn, seat switch, seat bar, fuel solenoid timer relay