Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wiring Snowblower to Skidsteer

Cklog ยท 2022-12-12 20:04

Hello I bought a Bobcat SB240 snowblower and I have a Bobcat 863 skidsteer. I need to wire the 7 pin to my skidsteer. My skidsteer does not have a 7 pin plug, it does not have any plug. Can I wire this or do I need to buy a wire harness or? Any help would be appreciated. The snow is here. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Boreal2022-12-12 20:51

    I don't know about those models exactly but when I wired the blower for my CAT, I wanted to use the factory joystick controls so a harness was the cleanest solution. I got a harness from CAT, wired it in, and tied it in place. Some people will pull an after market switch wired directly to the blower and attach it in the cab. Maybe a little easier but not as clean imho

  2. #2Nige2022-12-12 22:49

    Contact the folks at Skid Steer Genius, they mighyt have something off the shelf - https://www.skidsteergenius.com/