Hello everyone I’m a new owner to A Case 1150e wanted to see if anyone has any advice on it I’m by no means a great mechanic but not a worm either the dozer worked just fine when it was set up changed fuel filters new batteries checked fluids after 20 years she fired right up everything works as should but when you go to track it jumps couple inches and that’s it thought breaks might be locked up but there not any help will be much appreciated
Welcome to HEF JR ! Not at all familiar with that particular model but could the transmission have lost it’s prime ? I would assume you have checked the oil level in that compartment.
No sir I sure haven’t I’ve never worked on a dozer I just feel like it’s something simple I was thinking it might be a stuck valve but that’s not it either
Well that’s where I would start. Maybe someone with experience on that specific model will chime in.