Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Worlds most powerful road truck

rare ss ยท 2011-05-13 09:56

Was lucky enough to be at the launch for the new model 730Hp/3500Nm !

Replies5
  1. #1MitchSA2011-05-13 13:13

    Good looking truck, I think Volvo was the previous most powerful @ 700hp? I see an adblue tank there, thought Scania was not going to go SCR?

  2. #2Ross2011-05-14 10:25

    Aye very nice ... Some of the best rigs on the road .. Whats its model code?

  3. #3tctractors2011-05-15 02:39

    A company I do a stack of work for has just bought 1 of these bangers, its a double drive heavy haulage unit, it was on the Scania stand at the peterborough Truck fest thing, it was parked next to the 140 LBS that I restored owned by the same Co, this unit will be a replacement for an older (2002) tractor in the same spec, I prefure the old 142H jobs myself.

  4. #4rare ss2011-05-18 08:27

    everything above 400HP is adblue for Scania for their euro 5 range, volvo hand their 700HP truck next stage down pfft 700 its nothing anymore :lol:

  5. #5Cat "n" Mack2011-05-24 21:17

    Really Nice Looking Truck