Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yale Forklift (Stand Up) is not moving forward

Yasodhara Srinivas Aluri ยท 2017-08-07 09:37

Hi All, My Yale Forklift it is a stand up runs on battery Model No. NDR030ACNM36TE095 Serial No. A815NO2926T is not moving forward can somebody help me on this. I haven't done anything until now can somebody tell me where to start. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Delmer2017-08-07 11:46

    Battery charged up? Any safety switches or shut offs? Does it go backwards and lift fine?

  2. #2Yasodhara Srinivas Aluri2017-08-07 14:19

    Hi Delmer, Thanks for responding. Battery fully charged. It does go backwards and lift fine

  3. #3Delmer2017-08-07 14:53

    If you can't find any obvious safety switches, then you're going to need a wiring diagram next. Another strategy is to walk away from it and try it later, or get out the BFH, Big Friendly Hammer, and start whacking the suspected components. Seriously, tap around the drive switch and contactors that control the forward.

  4. #4Yasodhara Srinivas Aluri2017-08-08 08:50

    I do have the wiring diagram

  5. #5Yasodhara Srinivas Aluri2017-08-09 10:19

    Thank you Delmer, I found that there is a loose wire connection at forward switch.