Been seein some ads for these. Hood looks like terex just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them yet. Yanmar is typically top tier equipment
I bet them side windows ain't cheap. And, where's the self storing windshield? Our Yanmar mini excavators have been good, as have our Yanmar powered Takeuchis.
It's an ASV chassis with a CTL undercarriage that ASV started making at when they introduced the machine at CONEXPO. Basically an ASV with an in-house CTL undercarriage.
Tenfo
I have to believe that Yanmar will run a "tighter ship" than ASV did. That said, they trusted Gehl to build their CTL's for a while, so who is to say that this machine will be on the same quality level as their excavator's are. Time will tell, and so will the first customers to step and try them.
I'd agree. I do know it's being built at the ASV factory up in northern MN.
Looking forward to the feedback on these. Not holding my breath but I do like my yanmar stuff.