Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yanmar ViO15-1 Hydraulic Pressure Specifications

Vio15 ยท 2020-01-12 16:45

Hello, I am searching for the hydraulic pressure specifications for the various functions as I would like to bring my little digger back to specifications, there were many things "tweaked with" by the previous owner (mechanically, electrically) and I assume they could not let the hydraulic system be either. I have found the specifications for a newer model ViO15-2, which I will post here for anyone interested: System relief valve at 4.22GPM (16L/min) R1 - Piston pump P2 - 2986.2PSI (20.6MPa) R2 - Piston pump P1 - 2986.2PSI (20.6MPa) R3 - Gear pump P3 - 426.6PSI (2.9MPa) Circuit relief valve at 1.32GPM (5L/min) Boom (rod end) - Piston pump P2 - 3412.8PSI (23.5MPa) Arm (bottom end) - Piston pump P1 - 3412.8PSI (23.5MPa) Bucket (bottom end) - Piston pump P2 - 3555.0PSI (24.5MPa) The measurement for my Vio15-1 boom came in at 2750PSI. It's equipped with an Uchida Rexroth Hydraulic pump AP2D9LV1RS6-995-2 which I could also not find any information about

Replies0

No replies yet.