Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Youtubes – On The Grind For 1000 Subs

TrentNz · 2020-12-29 23:35

Hey Fellas, Long time no chat. If you’re looking to kill some time over the holidays have a gander at my earthmoving related YouTube channel - currently at 66 videos / 627 Subscribers heres a taste of what I do below; feel free to sub if you enjoy!

Replies11
  1. #1RollOver Pete2020-12-29 23:49

    Nicely done! Especially when you don't have to worry about 8 657's, a H20 trk, an 834, a D9L, a 660 BG and the soils guy... I kinda miss those days. Regardless, nicely done. Keep em comong.!

  2. #2RollOver Pete2020-12-29 23:58

    My wife liked the music... I had to show her that this was not the Sahara tent at Coachella, but a tractor video on HEF.

  3. #3TrentNz2020-12-30 00:06

    Hahaha! I’m glad - choosing non copyrighted music is difficult. Make sure she subscribes

  4. #4aighead2020-12-30 07:43

    Man, that's some sweet bucket action! Not to mention some nice dirt to dig in also.

  5. #5John C.2020-12-30 09:46

    The music was my question as well. Did you find it anywhere special? Nice set up on the visuals.

  6. #6TrentNz2020-12-30 13:31

    Its actually just straight out of the YouTube Audio library

  7. #7Queenslander2020-12-30 14:35

    As an Irish digger operator once remarked to me, “that’s a fook’n good ole”.

  8. #8Tones2020-12-30 16:46

    A true yarn. In the late 90's I was operating a Hitachi EX100 with a knuckle boom and a Powertilt hitch which had just come on the market here in Oz. I got sent to a council job where they upgrading a road and the foreman was a scone doer( bad tempered) The machine had been delivered overnight and the truck only left 1 bucket, a 5ft wide mud bucket. Anyway the foreman says, I want an open drain dug along side the road and it has to be 2ft wide on the bottom. No worries, I can do that. Foreman, but your bucket is 5ft wide, you can't sit on the road and dig it and there's no room between the drain and the fence , you'll have to get the other buckets. She'll be right I says I'll do the job with this bucket and about that time his face is getting really red. Tell you what while tring to calm him down, if I can't do this job with this bucket I won't bill you but if I can you give me 6 weeks work. Its a deal so I put the digger on line tilted the bucket to the max and dug the drain. From then on we had an excellent working relationship

  9. #9TrentNz2020-12-31 01:15

    I can only imagine the response haha, a tilt hitch back then would have been rarer than hens teeth. I still get funny looks for having a tiltrotator

  10. #10Tones2020-12-31 01:27

    it's amazing, tiltrotators are common az in Europe. The quick hitch and powertilt were invented by Jack Blaney, Auckland, New Zealand hence the name JB POWERTILT.

  11. #11skata2020-12-31 10:52

    Is that a pool? Impressive digging skills.