Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

zaxis 200-5 fuse 19

tony2kx ยท 2015-03-19 02:42

Hi does anyone have access to wiring diagrams to fuse 19 on a 200-5 the fuse keeps blowing and I believe its an auxillary fuse so I'm unsure of which systems it runs. Although I believe the Auto Idle system is tied to it as it doesnt work. Just hoping someone could help me out with some wiring diagrams. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1tony2kx2015-03-19 03:02

    SORRY cant Edit my Title Its not a zaxis its an EX200-5

  2. #2ANDREW C2015-03-21 20:14

    According to the diagram Im looking at it is a single wire called x6 aux connector behind the seat. Could it have a radio or the such?

  3. #3garyw2015-05-23 14:34

    The circuit diagram is very vauge. It shows fuse 19 but tails of without showing what circuit it is. It may be a case of trying to follow the wire and see where it goes.