Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Zx30u-2 seal kit for cylinder arm

hawaiianIron ยท 2020-09-01 21:24

Can someone please help me locate a seal kit for my zx30u-2. My local dealer cant help me because the part# doesnt come up in his computer. 4634032. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1excavator2020-09-02 11:22

    Google your part number, there appears to be several places that list it.

  2. #2hawaiianIron2020-09-03 15:20

    I did, I actually ordered it, paid for it. Come to find out its a scam from a Hong Kong company. Looking for someone in the USA that stocks it

  3. #3ycs2020-09-07 20:43

    Tried to measure it, if i not mistaken the seal should also fit into ex30-2 or maybe ex35-2..

  4. #4chardengine2020-09-29 08:39

    Hi I am from Singapore, www.mxpseal.com I deal with repairs & seals kits for heavy equipment. Let me check what I can help you on this tomorrow.

  5. #5chardengine2020-09-30 02:51

    I check, it should be easily available for this kit. Where is your location, let me see if there's any place nearby you who has these seals available.